We collaborate with many organisations to reach beyond our own scope of activities in the interest of the community and most of all, our young people.
Our strategic partners, ambassadors and volunteers work with us, in collaboration, across the Northern Sydney community – and increasingly beyond – to ensure that young people are fully engaged and are raised to an equal level of opportunity.
- BEN Volunteers – over 60 volunteers generously giving their valuable time and support each year!
- BEN Ambassadors inspire and create incredible change in the lives of our youth, thank you!
- Corporate Investors and Businesses partners to make an enormous difference – every dollar and volunteer makes a different no matter how small, thank you!
We consider ourselves privileged to have great relationships with the following organisations and initiatives. To find out more, click their link to visit their websites:
- Headspace Northern Beaches- http://www.headspace.org.au/
- PCYC Northern Beaches – http://www.pcycnsw.org.au/northern-beaches
- Leading Edge Equine – supporting our youth with equine therapy and life skills – http://leadingedgelifeskills.com.au
- Northern Beaches Youth Interagency – http://www.nbyi.org.au
- Burdekin Association – http://www.burdekin.org.au/
- NSW Collective – https://www.facebook.com/TheCollectiveNSW (driven by NSW Family and Community Services)
- Kellogg’s – http://www.kelloggs.com.au/en_AU/home.html
- Flexibuzz – our commnunication partner – http://www.flexibuzz.com.au
- Riley and Sons Food Services – supporting our mobile cafe and barista skills for young people – http://www.reillyandsons.com.au
If you are interested in partnering with us – get in touch here